1.I get the job done valuable creative and social needs based on knowledge and information is correct.
2.Measure the peace and security of life through their own profession, becoming a member to help society.
1. Quality guidelines
In our business activities, based on the idea of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) We have priority measures of our medium-term management plan. Quality policy is established to improve customer satisfaction, establish quality control system, and strengthen cost structure. We will strive to improve the quality of the products we offer and to maintain compliance with the quality requirements of the quality management system as standards and effectively utilize it as a management tool to strengthen the management system and continually improve.
2. Quality policy
- (1) Recognizing the need to promote quality control activities, we aim to become a company that will be a companywide quality control system, in order to realize the priority measures of our medium-term management plan.
- (2) To ensure appropriate response to customer requirements and improve customer satisfaction, ensure a process to ensure quality from the customer's point of view and to manage environmentally friendly.
- (3) To promote quality consciousness, promote the development of operations focusing on education, training and communication.
- (4) In planning and implementation accompanying production, eliminate excessive waste and make sure to respond promptly.
- (5) In response to quality problems, promptly investigate the true cause, aim for substantial improvement, and clarify the circumstances accompanying this. We set quality targets to achieve quality policy, review them on occasion, revise them to keep the quality policy appropriate, and revise as necessary.
- We inform and thoroughly inform this quality policy to all personnel in the factory.
NIPPON KAKO-KIZAI CO.,LTD.
QMS CEO / Managing Director Hidetaka Osawa
- Based on the idea of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR: Corporate Social Responsibility) in our business activities. Enhance employee's awareness of the environment through employee education and improvement of duties and observe environment-related laws and regulations and agreements agreed by the company. Promises pollution prevention for the environment, and sets objectives to the extent technically and economically possible. Through continuous improvement of the environmental management system, we will work to improve environmental performance by all employees regarding the following items.
- (1) Recognizing the necessity to promote environmental conservation activities, we aim to become a company that will become companywide environmental activities in order to realize the priority measures specified in our medium-term management plan.
- (2) Raw materials used should not be loaded on natural resources as much as possible, and those with high recycling ratio are selected, and the development, production and sale of environmentally conscious products taking into consideration the life cycle will be promoted.
- （3） Promote the management of chemical substances contained in products required by customers and the region, and provide products that can be relieved in everything after procurement of materials to delivery of products.
- (4) Always consider effective use of earth resources, considering energy conservation of facilities incidental to business activities, and procure equipment and materials based on eco products and green procurement target items.
- (5) We strive to circulate resources by reducing (volume reduction) by thorough separation of waste and promoting recycling (resource recycling) by appropriate treatment, and making in-house reuse (reuse) activities possible.
- (6) We actively work to prevent and reduce environmental pollution, such as pollution that may occur with business activities including accidents, disasters, etc., and strive to preserve the living environment for the local community.
NIPPON KAKO-KIZAI CO.,LTD.
EMS CEO / President Koichiro Osawa